CrewSight can be tied to a secure access portal, like a turnstile or security guard’s handheld device, to enforce access rules to your jobsites and alert you of unauthorized entries.
- Automate compliance — turnstiles will not open if mandatory documentation is out of date or worker has been denied permission
- Customize entry criteria like signed NDAs, passed drug or background screens, and/or current licenses or training
- Gain visibility into jobsite entries and exits when they occur
- Use a unified, cloud-based portal to remotely control access to all jobsites
- Automated capture of worker time and attendance metrics
Health and Safety
CrewSight enables you to document workers’ emergency contact info and send safety alerts.
- Find a worker's emergency contact information from your phone in seconds
- Confirm a jobsite is empty at the end of the day through supervisor alerts
- Receive alerts when Health and Safety documentation/training is out of date
- Perform simple enrollment with mandatory, and/or, or custom fields that suit your business
Send targeted mass communications from any device. Whether it's everyone onsite, or just specific businesses or trades, you can send messages only to those who need them.
- Broadcast text alerts with check-in point details during mandatory mass evacuations
- Alert workers of upcoming safety meetings, bad weather, and site hazards
- Target specific businesses, trades or everyone onsite at that moment
- Schedule or rearrange shifts or duties quickly
CrewSight™ records each worker or company’s time onsite for accountability and reporting.
- Know who is on each site, including their company and trade affiliation
- Track crew and subcontractor hours by jobsite
- Receive regular labor report summaries via email or text
- Log in via the web and generate custom reports over any period of time
Control access to your jobsite, improving security for your workers, equipment, and material.
- Limit site access to workers with proper training, NDAs, drug tests, qualifications, and more
- Identify all workers entering your site, and quickly restrict access when needed
- Receive alerts and reports if unauthorized access occurs
- Allow guards to focus on perimeter and vehicle security
- Reduce equipment theft by securing your site